kt umbai, melaka
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
kain pelekat & baju giordano (x perlu laa mention brand kan, tmpar laju2!!!)
3. What is your current problem?
a) mixed feelings
b) all bad memories datang kembali, so hati jadi x keruan
c) progress research yg jauh ketinggalan berbanding rakan2 lain
4. What makes you happy most?
friends, makan, alam semulajadi
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
wonderful, far away by sind3ntosca
6. Any celeb you would marry?
x terpk pon
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
kak yah (sepupu aku)
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
mase join choir competition kt um, 2006
9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
tak
10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
yes, why not
11. Do you speak any languages?
malay, english, manglish,
12.Do you ever watch MTV?
yes
Chapter 1:
=====================
1. Middle name:
xde
2. Nickname(s) (for friends):
madey, idel
3. Current location:
kl
4. Eye color:
dark brown
Chapter 2:
=====================
Do you get along well with your parents?
yes
Chapter 3: Favorites
==========================
1. Ice creams
sume aku tibai except kureng sket perasa coklat
2. Shampoo/conditioner:
shampoo-rejoice+head&should
Chapter 4: Do You...
==========================
1. Dance in the shower?
no
2. Do you write on your hand?
dh lame x buat
3. Call people back?
sometimes
4. Believe in love?
yes
5. Any mental health issues?
no
Chapter 5: Have You..
.=========================
1. Broken a bone?
no
2. Sprained anything?
kaki rasenye
3. Had physical therapy?
x pernah
4. Gotten stitches?
time sunat (ayat kebenaran, x perlu gelak)
5. Taken painkillers?
kalo doc kasik, aku ambiklaa
HOW I END MY SENTENCES
==========================
1. I love : my family n friends
2. I don't understand: myself, sometimes
3. When I wake up in the morning: bersyukur kerana masih hidup
4. Life is full of: drama & uniqueness
5. I get annoyed very quickly when: stupid people yg pk semua tindakan diorg btol
6. Parties are : membazirkan duit coz selalu pk nak beli baju baru utk attend
7. Dogs are: besepah2 di jalanan
8. Cats are: comel but now agak fobia dgan bulu kucing
9. Tomorrow is : wednesday..dah ade kt hulu langat
10. I have a low tolerance for: orang yg xtau nak pk pasal masa depan
11. If I had a million dollars I : akan pergi bercuti, bersedekah & buat investment
12. I'm totally terrified of : lmbat nk abeskan research ni
aku nak tag 2 orang jek
1. nanie pink
2. nanie meru



4 comments:
perlu la weh naniey meru, heh
;) nnty bebile ak buat ok (;
nanie blueberry
ehe.lame siot tak kne tag.
ok aku wat! =)
wokey
Post a Comment